Question
Posted by: jay | 2005/12/05

Does Special K work?

i was just going to ask like Mel, if the whole Special K eat it twice a day with a proper meal - does it really work? has anyone tried it and can you drop a dress size in a few days/weeks?
is it healthy?

Dear Jay
Check my reply to Mel. Combine the Special K diet with regular exercise and you should lose that weight.
Enjoy

2
Posted by: Jay | 2005/12/06

Thanks alot.,
I've tried so many things that make me feel shaky after a few days. and crabby!
Christmas is such a bad time to try change your diet., but if you have to you have to!

:-)

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/05

Its like basically having one meal and two little bran snacks. I could think of many healthier more fun ways of losing a little weight. They tell you not to do it for very long, just to get the initial weight down, but this normally happens at the beginning of any diet. I would rather make a couple of dietry changes to achive the same result. I found that by lunch time I was feeling very shaky and eventually gave it up as a bad idea.

Reply to Bb