Posted by: Dickey | 2008/09/04

Does Size Matter...?

The age-old question that has plagued men since the beginning of time. Except perhaps for Adam, as he had no one else to compare it to %-D.

Im a 14 year old guy, with a relatively small build, rather short (I' d guess about 1.55-1.6m) and also a little underweight because of medical difficulties.

The thing is, Im worried about my penis size (as are all men...). I have stood with a measuring tape:
Length: Approx 12.9 - 13cm
Girth (at base): About 12-13cm

Is this normal? And there is still a lot of time for growth, right?

Expert ImageTeen expert

You are within the average range of penis size and as you rightly say you still have a lot of growing and developing to do at age 14. So try not to worry, and focus on all the good things about you.

Posted by: IZ | 2008/09/14

Dont stress at all m8 size means bugger all in sex its the way you treat the woman. The theory of size matters is actually more of an urban myth. Treat the woman right with care and passion and size means nothing plus your still young growth will happen. Every guy is scared about the size of their penis, Personally I blame porn for it. Your young you watch porn n the guy has a talliwhacker the size of the brooklyn bridge so you feel an inadequacy towards your own size. Also your 14 m8 there is seriously nothing to worry about when u have sex just remember treat her right treat her gently thats the key to good sex not the size of your penis.

Reply to IZ
Posted by: ABC | 2008/09/09

Men want big parts and the smallest cellphones!
Don' t worry is big enough!!!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: oz | 2008/09/04

Dickey, dont worry my friend it is as normal as can be, there will still be growing, but dont let this give you sleepness nights, as there is a saying, its not the size of the boat but the mossion of the oseaan. You are still young and enjoy what you have.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes as I am Afrikaans

Reply to oz