Question
Posted by: Ossie | 2004/11/16

Does not show love, affection, very inhibbited

My g/f is a depressive, I found her secretely using anti depressives.She is a very withdrawn person and does not mix easily with people.She does not have friends.She eats very, very little, it always tired, complaining and has a very abnormal attitude towards sex.She does not visably enjoy the act at all, as soon as its over, she leaps up and into the bath (this can be at any time of the day/night) Penetrative Sex is very infrequent (five weeks) and she is loath to perform oral, hand jobs, or accept oral. She is very secretive, and only discusses matters with her mother, like there is something to hide. Their is also a nasty vendictive and harsh streek in her, and she is prone to throw tantrams (but never in front of other people, always when we are alone) She hardly can greet me in the mornings, but falls all over the security guards at the gate when greeting them, then is surly towards me. She is ultra consertative in her outlook to life, she hides behind religion, I think as a crutch to justify her points of view.She does not seem to understand that in a relationship sex is important, she does not and will not discuss it, and will not come with me to seek joint therapy. What could be the cause of this problem?

If someone if Depressed, it's an excellent idea, in mos cases, for them to take antidepressants, and it shouldn't ever be something they think they need to take secretively. Depression can spoil appetites, for food and for sex. As you describe the way she treats you, one can't help wondering why you would stay with her. If she refuses to discuss all this, or to join you in joint therapy, there's nothing more you can do to remedy the situation. Don't you deserve better than this ?

5
Posted by: to nina | 2004/11/16

Obviously wil mens nie met so iemand opgeskeep sit nie en terwyl hy kla oor al die dinge, is dit nie verstaanbaar wat hy nog daar soek nie. hoe de fok weet jy hulle het niks in gemeen nie, ken jy hom, het hy iets oor homself gese?

Reply to to nina
Posted by: Celebrity | 2004/11/16

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did post this question before, didn't you? (different nic)And I remember most people telling you to leave this woman.

Stop making your life a misery and get out of this relationship.

Reply to Celebrity
Posted by: GG | 2004/11/16

Word of advise the way ur gfriend behaives is the way I used to behaive I use to do things without a reason and feel like not talking to anyone and I was not aware that it hurts the next person coz I was doing what I thought its right for at the time and all this time I had a secret and no one knew abt it except me.Ur woman has a problem that happen to her a while ago she needs someone who can help her before its too late coz she is gonna loose u.Its time for her to let go of the past.

Reply to GG
Posted by: HS | 2004/11/16

I'm tempted to ask the same? She has got to realise that a full relationship involves intimacy as well, if she does not wish to discuss it / be a bit more understanding, then maybe it would be wise to leave her.
Oi, it;s never easy to leave, reality bites.

Reply to HS
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/16

hi there

why in the world are you dating this woman?

you guys have nothing in common and that is not likely to change

nina

Reply to lady nina