Question
Posted by: anon | 2005/07/11

does my friend have problem with drugs?

My friend smokes maurijuna about three times a week, only i know. She still does well in school and convinces me she can stop when she wants to. I just read the weed smokin comment below, and it made me want to as about this. It doesnt seem to affect her in any aspect of life and has not lead her into hader drugs... I do not condone it but what must I say or do for her?

I answered this the other time you popsted it -- but Joanne E's reply is a good one, too

1
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/11

well, she may be able to "stop" when she wants to ... but I always think of the diet analogy, a dieter starts cheating by little nibbles here and there and then they have eaten the entire cake....

call SANCA (your local one should be in the phone book, perhaps a counsellor can help you what to say or do)

Reply to Joanne E