Question
Posted by: Melani | 2005/06/07

DOES IT SOUND LIKE I'M PREGNANT ?

My LMP was 8 May.

I took my last Clomid tablet on 14 May, and have been having regular intercourse since then.

Betwen 22-24 May, I had nausea + side pains.

Today is cycle day 31, and still no period.
From 3-5 June, I had a strange cramping in my right pelvic area. It was short brief cramps, and not the general ache that I usually feel in my mid-pelvis.

My breasts are sore. I have been terribly constipated and have the most horrible flatulence.

Could I be pregnant ? When could I test ?
I don't feel tired or anything - does fatigue happen to everyone who has fallen pregnant ?

I'd suggest that you test now.

1
Posted by: Pokkel | 2005/06/07

I suggest that you go home today and buy 2 preggie tests.

You can test when you get home, and test again tomorrow morning with your first morning wee..

Being on day 31 already you will definitely get a POS if you are preggies.

Please let us know - remember not everyone experience fatigue or nausea.

Reply to Pokkel