Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2005/07/21

Does it mean I'm not preggies??

Hi girls,
I'm sure you know I have been ttc. I am due to come on this sunday. I have had period-like cramps and sore breasts ever since the second day after ovulation. The thing is my tummy seems to be working more than normal. I heard that if you are pregnant you usually suffer from constipation. Does this mean that the chances of me being pregnant are much lower ?

It does not mean anything either way. You will have to wait and see if your period comes.

2
Posted by: Bianca | 2005/07/21

Thanks Paris, the waiting is torture. I guess I'm just being paranoid. I want so much to be pregnant and I wouldn't want to get my hopes up if the runny tummy meant that I probably wasn't.

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/21

Pregnant ladies do usually suffer from constipation, but not so early in pregnancy... It is normally from 2nd trimester. Although im lucky enough not to have suffered of it yet.

Perhaps you should wait until after sunday. Then do a test...

I hope you see those two speed stripes...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS