Question
Posted by: Nomonde | 2007/05/10

Does he want to use me or is it love

I have been dating this guy from 2005 August 22 but I seem not to understand him, he stays with his 10year old daughter the mother left him, he says she wanted fast life.

Whenever I will come to visit him he is always available and asleep. He says he wants to marry me but has never taken me out even 1 single day, when we are together we only sit in his house until I go and sometimes, he says he wants to take me to his family because he is planning to pay lobolo for me.

But resently has been sending such sms's, please read them and tell me whether this guy is the right one or is he using me.

1. Madam I want to be with you on Saturday please make arrangements I miss u so much I want to see you lets a day together, I would appreciate it if you can cook and bring food I miss your smile my angel.

2.Hi madam

How are u this morning, last u promised to share with me something- I’m broke do u perhaps have R100 for me until Tuesday, I promised to pay it back I’m driving with reserve tank.
I’m almost finished with my assignment, tomorrow I’ll type it, there’s only one question left of witch I’ll finish today

please assist must I stay and get used to him or go on with my life

Get on with your life ; sounds like he may well be using you ( don'\t klend him any money !) as a convenience, rather than having love for you.

4
Posted by: Britty | 2007/05/10

It seems the only time he wants to hear from you is when he wants food or money! Girl, those alarm bells are ringing very hard and you are not hearing them. Wake up and get rid of the parasite. You sound too warm and loving for such a cold fish!. Take care.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: diwe | 2007/05/10

you have been dating for almost two years, he is taking care of his child he asks for money and you want to jump ship, he probably has done some things for you and its all strange when he asks.
again womens roles have changed in this day and age and i learnt that black brothers put you through kak tests before they settle down, when he gets married to you and heads into financial ruin will you bail on him or if he cant afford the stuff you are used to will you bounce i was in a similar boat he asked me for R20 and if i could pick him up one night as he was stuck somewhere one night i said yes sure and a week later he showered me with gifts only last month he told me he did those tests to see if i would be there i think its silly but its life. babes i now have access to his bank card, financials and he pours petrol into my car once a week and i mean a full tank.
so do talk to him about your financial standing with each other sit him down and it seems like he is studying which does show that he wants a good future for himself, how many men have struggled with their wives and now are a success & spoiling them.
if you feel he is using tell him you are uncomfortable with lending or giving him money and how it makes you feel.
the going out part is also your responsibility tell him you want to go out and if he does not do anything bout it ask him why he wont you will get an answer about it.
ask and you will get an answer

Reply to diwe
Posted by: WELL | 2007/05/10

No the brother is in a tight spot and would like you to help him out a bit. No my darling he is not into you at all. Do you guys ever have sex at least or do you just slave away for him.

I think it is really up to you, you can tell him you are onto to him and please he must leave you alone or you guys can have an arrangement.

That is if u not crazy about him and the sex is good. If you have strong feelings for him and you were hoping you guys will get married and have a family..... Let him go it is not going happen.

I man must be very proud of his woman, spoil her; show her off just hang with her outside the house!!

Good luck.

Reply to WELL
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/10

Go on with your life!

Reply to Echelle