Question
Posted by: Red | 2004/10/01

Does he he love me the way I love him?

I'm seeing a man for about few months now, he is divorced. He sends sms and tell me that he loves me but he never say it, he calls me after I called him, I feel very strong feelings for this man but I sumtimes wonder if feel the same way about him. How do I find out if he love me as much I love him. We r in a long distance relationship. Will he ever want to get married, how do I find out if he woul like to get married again without asking to marry me because I woul like to get married to him. Please help

Hi Red,
Not quite my area of expertise. It sounds like you feel fond of him, but I don't hear anything suggestibng that he feels fond of you. Have you asked him how he feels ?

3
Posted by: red | 2004/10/01

Thanx!!
i think I wanted to hear sumone's view. I wont stop calling him and telling him that I love him. Though sumtimes when i call him it feels as if he cant wait to hang up and there are times that he doesnt want to put the fone down. But i think he is troubled at times at work and the kids.

Reply to red
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/01

He might love you the way you love him, but maybe he shows his love differently. It's going to take time to understand his ways.
The only way to find out if he wants to marry again is to ask him. You don't have to ask him to marry you, ask it as a general question. Ask him how he feels about marriage in general, and if he intends getting married one day if he finds the right person.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: phumi | 2004/10/01

Red, girl thsi is your cahnce that yoiu've found a divorced man, you muist get used to the way he does things maybe h'e snot prone to talking too much he just say it by sms and he feels good abouit that,

the good thing you have to do don't stop calling him then he'll get challenged an dat the and he''ll see how serioius you are about him.

come on grab him by yopur love before others grab him, you might be lucky that he can want to marry you

goodluck!!!!!!!Red

Reply to phumi