Question
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/05/18

Does he care?

I broke up with my boyfriend, he left me for another lady, my heart was broken. I met him two days ago, and he asked If I was ok, I said yes, and he said I must be honest, and tell him the truth. Does he care If i am ok? Was he asking because he thought by breaking my heart I will be hurt, or was he asking because he realised what he did was wrong?

We really can't guess, knowing nothing of the detailed nature of your relationship, and the manner of and reasns for the breakup. Maybe he did indeed care how you felt, maybe he feels guilty or he may not feel guilty but still care.

5
Posted by: Wendy | 2007/05/18

Thank you very much to u all, I think Echelle is right, he cares but he does not love me.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: ME | 2007/05/18

I agree Grace, forget him Wendy he feels guilty. Your better off without him.

Reply to ME
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/05/18

He is probably on a guilt-trip, it won't last long! If he has left you for someone else, chances are good that he will do it again and again - especially if you forgive and forget the whole time. Do yourself a favour (it worked for me in a previous, abusive, disastrous relationship) when you think of him, think of what he did to you and get angry, you will soon realise that he is a ho-chasing arsehole and you are better off without him ! Remember too there will always be another pretty face he cannot resist and you are just gonna get hurt girl!!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/18

I think he still cares about you, but doesn't love you

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kim | 2007/05/18

wendy,becareful men play on our vunerabilities.If he is really concerned .Time will prove it.Most of the time the other woman is not what the expected and them they want you back till somebody else comes along.Go on with your life,There are still alot og gentleman in this world.Not all men are bad.You will find somebody.

Reply to kim