Question
Posted by: karabo | 2020/01/03

Does fertipilplus work

I have been trying to conceive for 6 months now and I am struggling.i am 26 years of age.i once heard my ovarian cysts removed with triphasil

- 2020/01/27

Hi Karabo

Fertipil Plus like many other fertility tablets on the market can boost fertility. They are essentially supplements and will provide your body with all the necessary micro/macro nutrients needed for pregnancy. Triphasil is a contraceptive pill and can be used in the treatment of cysts. As you are still very young I will advise that you continue to try naturally for now but if no success over the next 6 months then please schedule an appointment with your gynaecologist for further assessment.   

Answered by Dr T Mohamed