Question
Posted by: 15-year-old | 2003/01/14

Does doing "manly" stuff contribute to sexual growth?

I am in a boarding house and i shower with lots of other guys. Something i've noticed is that the really sporty jocks are really very well hung. But then other guys who are not so sporty are much less developed. The jocky guys have thick penises and there are lots pubic hairs which go all the way up to the belly-button. If I do more manly stuff outside will i develop quicker???

I prefer to call them the "showers" and the "growers" and what happens is the showers are the ones that you may call "well hung", however, when erect they will usually stay very much the same size. The growers on the other hand might appear very small when flaccid, but when erect grow to quite a substantial size. So bottom line is that most men have very similar size penis's when erect. Unfortunately most of you don't walk around in an erect state in the showers.

Hairyness might not run in your family. Some people are just more hairy than others. Some men are covered in hair and hate it, even shave their backs and their chests to get rid of it. Sooner or later ever one catches up with the rest of the group. As you are only 15 it might feel as if you are never going to develop chest hair, or pubic hair , but it will come. A little tip from the porn stars, they all shave there pubic hair as it makes the penis look bigger on camera, so as long as you don't have any, don't stress, there will coem a time that you might want to shave it off too.

Dr Elna McIntosh

3
Posted by: Bizz | 2003/01/15

Hi 15-year-old I recommend that if you have serious doubts to get rid of them by visiting your own GP (doctor). He/she then could have a physical check-up up on you and if necessary do other blood tests (hormones). This would be the surest way of having all your questions answered.
DONT be shy! Your GP is used to the human body and they are there to help!

Kind regards

Reply to Bizz
Posted by: All Guy | 2003/01/15

I agree with DbnGuy.
If you are 15 your body is still growing and developing, I read somewhere where a guys sexual maturity is reached about 16years of age. You may find that your manly gear is still developing. There is a lot of variation and considerable differences between limp cocks and what they become when erect. You have seen most of your mates in the shower, but the size when relaxed gives no indication as to what it will become when erect.
Development of your body is a good and positive thing as you come into adulthood. Look after your body physically but no muscular development is going to change what has been granted to you between your legs. So be happy and content with it and also look after it - you will want it to last you a 'lifetime'. Enjoy life!

Reply to All Guy
Posted by: DbnGuy | 2003/01/14

No, doing manly stuff (as you put it) does not and will not contribute to getting a bigger, longer chopper.
The one you are equipt with once you reach maturity is IT.
Not smoking, being fit and healthy and so on will only aid in better bloodflow resulting in stronger and harder erections.
As for the flacid state, it is what it is.
Sorry old chap.
On the other hand, stop comparing - it will drive you to madness!
Accept and appreciate what you have.
The cock don't maketh the man.

Reply to DbnGuy