Question
Posted by: Scholar | 2004/10/14

Does computer games have a influence on children ?

I need info on the [above] question for a school project I need it immediately as soon as possible if it can before Friday 15 Oct 2004

PLEASE !!!!!!

Sorry, I don't write answers for school projects! One of the few provileges of being a Professor ! Do a good web search on the topic, as Lucia suggests. try google.com for a good search engine, and save a copy of the best pieces you find for later reading --- then write your own opinion for the project ( you must play games and have opinions about them ? )

1
Posted by: Lucia | 2004/10/14

Hi Scholar - yes they are bad, bad , bad for you because kids almost become "addicted" to them. Well that's my opinion in any case - do a search - computer+games+research and you will find many interesting articles on recent research (some articles claim they are good for kids and some claim they are bad - there is no defenite good or bad at the moment, everyone has their own preceptions of them at the moment.

Reply to Lucia