Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/10/20

DOES CLOMID HELP REGULATE YOUR CYCLE

Hi Everyone
I completed my first cycle of Clomid and am expecting my period from today, being the 28th day. My cycle has varied from 28 days to 37 days for the last 6 months that I have been monitoring it. So will Clomid, seeing that it stimulates ovulation and all, help in regulating my cycle? Also, my breasts feel quite tender and achy but my left brest is actually sore around the nipple area. What could be the cause of that. I usually experience very definitive PMS symptoms, but this month it feels different. Could this mean that my hormone levels have become more balanced because of the Clomid. My progesterone has always been very low.
Please comment

Clomid could cause those side effects like you described. It however does not necessarily regulate your cycle.