Question
Posted by: PlsHelp | 2004/10/13

Does cipramil and Marvelon intervere with sexlife?

I've been on Cipramil for about 2 years now and Marvelon (pill) about 5 months and I've been sexually active for 4 months. The thing is I haven't orgasmed at all. Can it be because of the pills. Can I stop taking cipramil?

It may or may not be. Remember that orgasm is not achieved by everyone and you can enjoy sex without orgasms.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/13

I am on Cipramil as well, but on a different pill. I had no interest in sex at all before going on the cipramil, and things have now improved. (I guess I am having opposite effects to you.)

Reply to Purple