Question
Posted by: Angela | 2005/07/20

Does Baby feel my pain?

when i get pains in my tummy does baby feel it? i get period like pains sometimes and sometimes i get gas pains and i am pregnant.

i don't want baby to be harmed in any way.

The baby would be aware of uterine contractions but not bowel cramps. It would not experience pain as you do though.

2
Posted by: Angela | 2005/07/20

Thabs,

thank you so much for your response.

And i can't agree with you more when you say baby is guared by angels and God.

Sometimes thats all that keeps me going. knowing that God is there every step of the way gives me courage to wake up every morning.

Take care and be blessed in all that you do.

Reply to Angela
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/07/20

Hi dear
I'm 18w and I sometimes feel those pains. I take comfort in knowing that my baby is safe and protected by the amniotic fluid and other muscles. I don't think he feels the pain. It's probably your uterus preparing you for labour.

Don't worry much about it, unless it's unbearable pain. Baby is also guarded by angels and God

Reply to Thabs