Question
Posted by: curious | 2006/07/12

does an affair continue after exposure?

They say that one of the appealing attractions of afairs is the excitement of knowing what you doing is wrong but getting away with it any way. If this is true, then once a spouse is caught out, will that excitement drop, especially if he knows that his wife is keeping close eyes on him and if so how likely is the affair to continue? This husband has been married for 10 years, has a young child and does still obviously love his wife , but they have been going through a rough patch.

O have no respect for people who, when they are "going through a rough patch", instead of seeking marriage counselling to solve the problems, prefer to take it as an excuse for infidelity and an affair. Anyone who finds itititillating and exciting to do something that causes pain o someone else, deserves no respect, either

2
Posted by: qq | 2006/07/13

yes

Reply to qq

What you doing is very wrong, you are one of the women that I would like to slap because you think that is exciting to cause somebody else pain, which ever way you can look at it. You just being evil together with that guy you deserve each other and I hope one day he will cheat on you, so you know how irritating it is to keep a close on somebody. the poor woman is not having fun doing that believe me. If she knows about u, probably she does would advice her to hunt u n bitch slap you and the husband also. Someone would say she should just pack her bags but that is not easy. i believe in bitch slaping a person like you until they understand. You deserve it