Posted by: Odette | 2009/09/15


My boyfriend needs to go and see a docter urgently. He' s got horrible pains and cramps on his chest, and is worse now. I need a doctor where i can pay the consultation fee at the end of the month. Need to see a doctor and get a referrence letter from him, to be able to go to a state hospital. We' ve been to day hospitals but it just takes forever, and its to much drama.
We live in the Northern Suburbs in Cape Town.
Please help!! I' m very worried about him.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Odette
The best would be to phone a few GP's in your area and to hear which of them will be willing to give you alternative payment options ( until the end of the month or in installments) otherwise take him directly to the casualty of a state hospital - he should be able to get in as an emergency with chest pain
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.