Question
Posted by: anon'mous | 2007/03/23

DOCTOR?

Hi Doc,
I have been on the 3 month injection Petogen 150mg for as long as I can remember - I have put on a LOT of weight - heard that the injection is the cause of that - I should have gone again 13/2 but did not as I seriously need to loose weight. Now, I have become very agro and ill-manered and irretable? Is it because of not going for the Petogen? Is it true about the weight thing?
I am 41.

Dear Anon
It coudld be due to the change in hormones - Progesterone can make one put on weight - won't putting in an IUD be an option?

1
Posted by: gugu | 2007/03/28

i want to know if petogen sometimes makes you feel like vommitting. because i've been experiencing it after my second dose of it.

Reply to gugu