Question
Posted by: Sweetie | 2006/11/01

Doc, question RE:2308

Thank you for your advise!

I counted wrong, Today is supposed to be day 21, I started theeperiod on day 14, I had unprotected sex on Friday, while still busty with the period ( Actual day 18). i though because i started my period i would be safe? am I ? i stopped the period yesterday. Must i start drinking a new pack today?

See already completed answer.

2
Posted by: Sweertie | 2006/11/01

looks like you dont have much to do if you wait around to see how posts more that once, Get A Life,

Reply to Sweertie
Posted by: anxious | 2006/11/01

Don't keep posting the same question again and again. CD is obviously busy and will answer the postings as soon as she gets a chance. If you need such an instant answer phone or go to your doctor!

Reply to anxious