Question
Posted by: 27Y | 2008/06/27

Doc - plse ans my Q

Doc-is it possible to fall pregnant after being on the pill for about 1+1/2 month?

I was a bit silly and started on the red without having a period. My last period prior to that was beg Apr this yr.l`m nw exp lower abd pains and my lower back (centrally) as well.It`s constant and slightly painful esp when I lean forward.Had little nausea and some severe heartburn lst nyt as well and my breasts feels a bit sensitive when I make certain movements.

I`ve been intimate with my partner since end May-did a HPT this past Wednesday and -.Is it still to early??Had a wiping period (few drops) only bout week ago. Nw pink/brown discharge Wot cud this be doc?? Plse respond..thks

If you had been on the pill for a month before you became intimate, the chances are you are not pregnant but have symptoms from being on the pill.