Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2004/10/13

DOC PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got slight early symptoms of pregnancy. I did a HPT and it was negative. I think it is to early for the HPT to pick up the pregnancy as I am 1 week away from my next period. What I need to know is could it be hormones that are giving me these symptoms? The symptoms are heartburn, frequent urination, cravings, tender nipples and being emotional.

Please advise anybody & especially doc.

Could be a lot of things. I suggest wait and if you miss the period do another test

1
Posted by: . | 2004/10/13

It is a bit early, but some women feel pregnant within a few days of conception. A blood test might be positive now. I had those exact symptoms when my period was 5 days late. Even cried a few times for absolutely no reason - all in vain thou.

Reply to .