Question
Posted by: CC | 2007/05/16

Doc please answer previous post 2585

Subject: Spotting ... not pregnant?
Posted by: CC
Message:
I had sex with my finance while i was ovulating but i started bleeding on the 10 May (Not heavy at all) and i havnt stopped yet. Its more like spotting than actually bleeding. My period was only supposed to start next week but i started spotting a week earlier. Could i be pregnant or not..? I havnt done a pregancy test due to the fact that my actual period hasnt started yet and now with this spotting im a little confused and dissapointed as my fiance and i are trying to have a baby.Or do i now have to wait til next month to try again...? Thanks
Date: 15/5/2007

Subject:
Posted by: GYNAEDOC
Message:
What date do you think you were ovulating?
Date: 15/5/2007

Subject: RE: Spotting ... not pregnant?
Posted by: CC
Message:
1 May
Date: 16/5/2007

It is possible that this is an implantation bleed, though it is not typical. Check a pregnancy test now to be sure.