Question
Posted by: JULIE | 2005/06/27

DOC PLEAS ANSWER / UPDATE IVF 5TH ATTEMPT

HI LADIES,

I HAD IVE / ICSI DONE ON 18/06/2005 FOR THE 5TH TIME. GYNIE TRANSFERED 1 EMBRYO WITH 6 DIVISIONS AFTER 4 DAYS. I AM ON UTROGESTONE VAGINALY 6 HOURLY BUT THE 12NOON ONE I TAKE ORALLY AS I AM AT WORK HALF DAY. I HAVE BEEN HAVING BACKACHE SINCE DAY ONE AND TODAY IT IS EVEN WORSE. DO YOU THINK IT IS NORMAL OR MAYBE MY PERIOD IS STARTING? AND ALSO WAS THE 6 DIVISIONS OF THE EMBRYO A GOOD THING?

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS I AM FEELING VERY LOW TODAY AND NO MATTER WHO SAYS DON'T WORRY OR STRESS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE AND I AM SURE LADIES WHO HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS WILL UNDERSTAND.

THE ANSWER TO HOW MUCH IS COST IS PLUS MINUS R25 000 A BIT MORE THAN NORMAL BUT WE ALSO HAD ICSI DONE SO THAT PUSHES UP THE PRICE.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT
JULIE

I am sure that the backache is normal. The status of the embryo is good. It's a question of waiting now.

1
Posted by: Sunshine1* | 2005/06/27

Julie,

I'm praying that all goes well for you. You are so strong to go for the procedure more than once. I went for ICSI once only (last year July) - it failed & I was devastated. I admire you for your courage & wish you & your hubby are blessed this time round - you are in my prayers.....

Reply to Sunshine1*