Posted by: micky | 2008/07/05

Doc Or specialist

hi doc me again.

awhile ago you said i could see a normal doc to get tested for STI's and STD's.

Can A urologist also do the test as I have an appointment next week to see one. Should I cancel with him and then go to a normal doc or can he just help me out??


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Thank you for visiting

I confirm that the urologist will be able to assist you with the STD screening.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/06

If your appointment was specifically to have STD tests done, then you dont need that appointment, you just need to go to a gp. But if you were going to your urologiist anyway for something else, then you could ask if he could arrange for you to have the tests you want. Urologists would otherwise not deal with this type of problem. A gp is quite fine to go to.

Reply to anxious

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.