Question
Posted by: PK | 2005/06/07

Doc must i wait for an answer

Doc u know the whole story that she said last night that i shouldnt sms her or call her.well this morning she smsed me first and asked if she can ask me something and i said yes.she wanted to borrow R450 wich i gladly said yes.throught the day she called me still and we spoke and she said she loved me twice today.then later she called me and asked if my messenger is working and i said yes and i started it up and we chatted for a while then she asked me doesnt she think we should be friends and maybe try at a later stage.casue her heart is broken and she is scared it wouldnt change if we decide to try again. And she and the little one wich is 2 and 5 months wich is not mine (girl is 21) went out tonight to a dinner to the guy i smsed and his GF and other friends. i asked her if she maded up her mind and she said no she is still thinking about it.but im keeping my life on hold for her..i have a job offer in bloem to be with her i have one in PE and i also have my working visa for UK wich i cancelled casue we went out we broke up for a week and went out for another month and we are here now all of my jelousy.i dont want to lose her i love her really im just starting to think she is using me now..

thanks DOC appreciate all the help i got so far....

I'm a bit worried about a lass who thinks she needs time off, but wants to borrow R 450 first, then keeps contacting you. And while the original incident may have been annoying, I don't see how it should have broken anyone's heart, which sounds over-dramatising it. I would also be worrying about whether she is indeed using you at this stage, as you have been so subservient towards her. I really don't think you should giveup good job opportunities anywhere in the world just because she has put you on hold. It really sounds as if you are being so grovelling that she may be tempted to abuse this situation. She's not the only woman in the world.

2
Posted by: Mil | 2005/06/08

To be honest Porn King,,,,,she sound like a gold digger,,,,don't put your life on hold foe her,,,,move on,,,,there are lot's of good woman out there.
God bless and good luck.

Reply to Mil
Posted by: PK | 2005/06/07

Later just before 5PM i asked her to give me a call when she comes back from the dinner thing.so im waiting for that then we will have a chat as well dont know really but i want to open myself to her and say what i can say before she decides.i just hoped nuthing happens at this party that helps her decide not to give me another chance.anyway just before 5 i told her i loved her over the phone and waited for a reply that never came and on msn messenger she then said she is sorry that she cant say she loves me 2 at this moment.but she did earlier this morning?? dont understand is she confused about her feelings.i dont think i will be strong enough to be just friends neither strong enough to go through this if she decides not to give me another chance.. im worried about what lies ahead..i love her...

Reply to PK