Question
Posted by: mat | 2005/07/15

doc!!

I get these headaches that make me want to lash out at others....is there a cure for this...and why..?

Impossible to tell from a distance, but there ought to be a solution available. You'd need a good physical checkup, first, for the range of possible causes of headache, as they can each be dealt with ; and if no major physical cause can be found, then a good assessment by a good local psychiatrist, as they may well be stress related, amd a shrink could help you to deal better with stress.

2
Posted by: doc | 2005/07/15

yep theres a cure just keep lashing out till someone has enough of you kak and takes you out...Why??...because you are a dick

Reply to doc
Posted by: Elsie | 2005/07/15

Maybe you should try the headache expert....???

Reply to Elsie