Question
Posted by: Susie | 2005/11/22

Do you think it is possible - ladies

Do you think it could be possible to be pregnant at age 49?! I mean without treatment and stuff. I am hoping it is just hormones going crazy.... Oh dear starting to panic!

This is one for gynaedoc, and will depend on many details. it's possible. Get to see a gynae and have the tests done --- and I'm sure your daughters may be startled, but they'll not disown you.

4
Posted by: Susie | 2005/11/22

I have posted on Gyne Doc, waiting for reply. Aaa - my daughters 24 and 22 would disown me.

Reply to Susie
Posted by: aaa | 2005/11/22

Your child is going to call you grand-ma... hehehe

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Mommy | 2005/11/22

Go for a blood test at your local pathologist. Of course you can fall pregnant in menopause, even at 49.

Reply to Mommy
Posted by: Just me!!! | 2005/11/22

I think its possible. You read about this kinda thing all the time. Why don't you ask the gyne doc?

Reply to Just me!!!