Question
Posted by: Chante | 2004/10/08

Do you think is too soon?

Our relationship was suppose to turn four tommorrow, Because i have just broken up with the so called boyfriend. At the moment there is a brother that i fancy and he fancy me too.

Do you think its too soon for me to pursue new relationship?

Chante, doesn't it depend on what you actually want, and on whether your breaking up with your "so-called boyfriend" was a good idea. If the breakup was wise and you're confident you are not going to change your mind about it, maybe you're ready for a new relationship. But, as you know, relationships you start "on the rebound" too soon after a previous relationship ended, and before you're thinking clearly, and more to provide an immediate fix for feeling emotionally needy, are often unwise and often don't last, themselves. Is there any good reason for a great hurry, or can you take a little time to be sure of your feelings and about what you want ?

2
Posted by: Nelly | 2004/10/08

Agree with Gogo. Man do it as well, why waste time. But be careful of not puting ur emotions into the new guy, If i were u, I ll just tell him that we just be FRIENDS, until such time you are sure he is not ONE OF THOSE BASHERS as well.

Reply to Nelly
Posted by: Gogo | 2004/10/08

Why not garl. Remember time waisted never regains. Go for it. Men are like taxis, u miss one u'll catch another one later. Your ex will be dating another woman within the blink of an eye but i dont understand why does it have to be a problem for women 2 move on as fast as they can.

Reply to Gogo