Question
Posted by: Tina | 2007/06/05

Do you think Im over-reacting or?

My husband went home to his cousin's funeral. They stay in the same location with the cousin where the funeral was. Apparently when he got home everybody was in the funeral already. After funeral he didnt even go to his home instead he went to drink and spent a night with friends. When I phoned him his phone was off, I then phoneid his place and they told me that they last saw him in the funeral. I was quite upset, I phoned one of his friend he answered the phone and he told me that he slept at his place. I was too angry with him, I called him names because I could'nt understand how can he drive 1000k's for funeral and he cant even go to his place which is just few houses apart where the funeral was. I told his mother that when I married him I thought I was marrying a man not a dog that just sleep anywhere. He was supposed to come back Sunday he didnt let alone phoning me. He only arrived this morning. Do you think I owe him an apology or was I over-reacting? Pls advise

He owes you an explanation, as well as an apology

3
Posted by: sunflower | 2007/06/05

I don't think you are overreacting but if your husband is Black African good luck cos they don't believe women should speak. if his mother says his behaviour is normal don't be surpirsed. this is a really bad thing to say but i would advise you to portect yourself and use condoms.

Reply to sunflower
Posted by: Tina | 2007/06/05

My husband is got a pride, I really doubt if he will ever apologise let alone explaining but I'll keep you guys posted.

Reply to Tina
Posted by: hi | 2007/06/05

hi,

i dont think you were over reacting!!! whould he have liked it if you did this to him? i dont thinks so. he owes you an apology! you should ask him why didnt he let you know whats going on, and why didnt you with?

Reply to hi