Question
Posted by: Larry | 2004/11/26

Do you need help?

Are psychiatrists prone to mental illness?

Thanks, Larry, but I'm feeling fine ! As psychiatrists are generally normal people, and none are superhuman, of course they are at least as open to mental and physical illness as anyone else. Are they espcially prone to it ? Not particularly so ; mental illness isn't infectious or otherwise "catching". Actually, of medical specialists, Surgeons don't tend to do too well as regards mental illness, as it happens.
And if I may add a typically shrink question, what makes you think that I might need help ?

2
Posted by: bee | 2004/11/26

everyone's prone to it I'd guess.

Reply to bee
Posted by: jo | 2004/11/26

what do you mean

Reply to jo