Question
Posted by: crossdresser in distress | 2007/02/26

do you know of any space?

I am a crossdresser in Somerset West and wants to know if tehre is any meetings in the Western Cape where I can meet other people like myself?

I am not out to anybody and can not risk public...

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Hi there!

I have heard of a new space provided by: "Free To Be Me" - Cross-Dresser's Paradise. As far as I gatered it sounds like a space provided for crossdressers to get to gether and have fun. I am not sure how regular the meetings are, and if one should make appointments or not? The orgnisers can be contacted at: info@freetobeme.co.za and more info at www.freetobeme.co.za that is the only Cape Town based "exclusive crossdress space" I am aware of. Hope this helps.

2
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/23

What are the contact details for triangle project?

Reply to anon
Posted by: Glenn | 2007/03/23

Hi Advisor

You forgot to mention the Triangle Project support group for trans people? This offers a space for trans (in the full sense of the term) people to meet regularly and to present in any way they feel comfortable,

Reply to Glenn