Question
Posted by: LP | 2007/04/26

do you agree?

Hi guys and girls (mostly girls I suppose)

I wrote an email a while back, TORN HEART on 24 April and find this site and offering amazing! How nice to hear from you people, other than your family and friends that gets so sick of your problems!

Anyways - thought I'd say thanks to Echelle and Daisy who replied to my mail on 24 April - really helped. Sometimes you know the answer, you just need some confirmation!

Cheers

LP

Hi LP --- so pleased to hear you found it useful to post here. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think there are some remarkable folks here, too !

5
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/04/26

Now now girls, we all have a sweet side - sometimes !!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/26

Got them before...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: annon | 2007/04/26

To Echelle

WOW! u actually got a complement and u acting so sweet ! !

Reply to annon
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/26

It's my pleasure :-)

Take one step at a time...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Sg | 2007/04/26

Good to hear and hope you are doing well.Simply iron out the weeds and you will find plenty of us to lend an ear and help where we can.

Reply to Sg