Question
Posted by: Katy | 2008/01/21

do we woman ovulate every month

Hi - trying to conceive and need to know if we women ovulate every month. i bought an ovulation silva tester and for some reason it didn't show that i've ovulated.
please help.

Most women ovulate every month.

3
Posted by: Mpums | 2008/01/21

Hi Girlz
Try this website: www dot mymonthlycycles dot com
hope it will work for you.

Reply to Mpums
Posted by: LL | 2008/01/21

When youve ovulated you get a period, if not you didnt, for eg if you have irregular periods / PCOS it means you dont ovulate those months because the egg doesnt get released. Hope this helps.

Reply to LL
Posted by: Sharlene | 2008/01/21

Hi I have the same problem and I think I you must just check during your ovulation time for a discharge on your panty my docter said it is then the time when I'm likely ovulating. Hope this is a help.

Reply to Sharlene