Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/10/14

Do u think i don't want to let it go

I had this boyfriend, and now we broken up, although i cut ties with him. But my heart tells me that he is missing me as i miss him too. Do u think i don't want to let it go?

Sounds like you're reluctant to let it go, and a bit of wishful thinking. Let him go.

3
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/14

Me:

Natural to miss someone you've had a relationship with. Be realistic though: Do you miss HIM, or do you miss SOMEONE?

NEEDASHRINKBADLY:

Very unpolite to just fall in with your own problems. Start a new posting.

You're definitly caught up in a relationship that's wrong for you. Be fair and make an end to it before you end up hating each other. You said so yourself, you'll never be happy with this guy.

You need help getting over this death, and a shrink is the best way.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: NEEDASHRINKBADLY | 2004/10/14

i suffer from allot of stress and depression. I cant get over a death i just lost, and i seem to balme evrything on my boyfriend. I have been getting into arguments in and out and land up getting extreamly aggresive on him. I feel like i cant be happy with him and i dont know what to do. i feel trapped with him. i want to change him, i want him to listen to me, which he has stopped doing. what now?

Reply to NEEDASHRINKBADLY
Posted by: . | 2004/10/14

yes

Reply to .