Question
Posted by: wondering | 2004/10/14

do u guys

hey there, i am not a regular of this site,,only go on when im not soo busy...,i was jus wondering when u guys had the get together,,,,,did u guys introduce urself to each otehr by names or by the nicknames,,eg by cp mom,and captured angel,,was jus curious if most of u can put a face to most of the postings ....

,,,,,

3
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/14

Not weird at all !!

Ons het mos maar almal geweet dat almal wat daar is nie lekker is nie..... :-) and trust me people were looking at us and I think to scared to dare say anything.... hee hee

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: wondering | 2004/10/14

thats so cool....and did it feel weird,,that u all knew each otehrs deepest problems and so forth,,,or was it much more interesting in that way..

Reply to wondering
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/14

The 2 get2gethers were held on 09.08.04 & 23.09.04. Yes we introduced ourselves by nic's and then our real names.... :-)

Reply to CP MOM