Question
Posted by: Shalina | 2005/11/23

Do not want any more kids

My husband and I have decided that we do not want any more kids. I have a Protein 'S' deficiency, (basically my blood cloths), and because of this I can not be on any contraceptives (pills). I basically want to know “what are the best options that are available to me in terms of sterilization?” I also want to know “what is the recovery period of having this procedure?”

Please help.

You can either have clips or rings applied to the tubes, or they can be cut and tied. Unless you have had previous surgery or are very overweight, it should be possible to do this laparoscopically. The recovery period would be 3-5 days.

1
Posted by: AAA | 2005/11/23

Best your hubby get sterilized.

Reply to AAA