Question
Posted by: Arista | 2004/12/14

Do not eat vegetables

I have a problem with dieting, because I do not eat vegetables. So when I try to diet there is not much that I can substitude the wrong food with. Can you please help me with a eating plan that will help me to loose weight. I eat three times a day, but the wrong food.

Dear Arista
To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and combine it with regular exercise. Substitute fruits for the various vegetables in this diet.

1
Posted by: . | 2004/12/14

You are a naughty girl!! Start eating your vegetables - FORCE YOURSELF! there is no excuse for such utter nonsense! Gosh, do you not even eat tomato? What about cucumber, courgette, etc?? I'm sure there must be some veggies that suit you liking? Otherwise - STAY FAT!!

Reply to .