Question
Posted by: Kiman | 2006/03/30

Do looks really count

Please guys tell me what you look for in a woman.
I am so scared of falling in love coz I think that I don't look that good.
How do I boost my self confidence - I have quite a couple of guys who seem to be interest but I just feel so inferior.

Thanks for your time.

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Dude | 2006/03/30

if uz ave got guys interested en uz shud not worry bout uz looks cause u probably look quite nice ;)

guys look 4 girls that look nice an sexy... that is fact! en if ey find someone oo aint so sexy an ey start banging en the guys brain releases chemicals that make em shaggy babes look sexy an thats life..

dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Zanè | 2006/03/30

Just be yourself girl! Yes looks do count to a certain extent. But looking after yourself and accpeting yourself for who you are is so much more important!

Once you've accepted what you look like - the good and the bad, then someone else will see how beautifull you truly are. That inner beauty will then be able to shine through!

Self acceptance girl...that's the keyword! Take it from someone who's been there ;-). Once I've accepted myself, I found someone who thinks I'm the most beautifull girl in the world...(and believe me I'm just an average girl).

Reply to Zanè
Posted by: Delene | 2006/03/30

Kiman. Every person is different and I agree with Tango here. Just someone who looks after herself is always attractive. And who doesnt wear too much make-up. In all my relationships this was one thing I was told was a plus. I look natural. Seems the natural look works.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Tango | 2006/03/30

I am not a man - but a woman with many years experience in this world and have had my fair share of wondering the same thing! My conclusion is yes, looks do count to a certain degree. Both men and woman are attracted to well groomed people that are not hugely obese. A fun loving, confidence goes a long way too. Men do like confident, non clingy, independant and capable woman - but need to still be feminine!!

Reply to Tango