Question
Posted by: B | 2007/04/23

do i need to worry?

hi guys

sunday morning at ten to 2, my husband got a call on his cellphone and then a voicemail was left. he deleted the voicemail and the number belongs to a chick? he says he doesn't know her and when he phoned the number to find out who it belongs to (on my request) he found out who it was but he says he doesn't know the girl.

We've been married for nearly three years now and It has happened in the past with him so guys, advice?

I tend to agree with Gracie --- and why would anyone call in the middle of the night ? Mind you, I suppose if someone had some sort of emergency in the middle of the night they might be more inclined to mis-dial a number. But if there was some illicit affair going on, surely she would know that calling him at such a time would be highly likely to bring this to your attention ?

1
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/04/23

Why did he delete it if he has nothing to hide and why did he only call to find out who is was at your request? Sounds a bit fishy to me - maybe next time it happens you call to find out who it is and if she knows your husband, where they met etc? Why on earth would anyone want to call at 01h50 unless it is someone you know and a dire emergency?

Reply to Gracie