Question
Posted by: sue | 2007/02/21

Do I need to see a dr?

I had a miscarriage on the 10 February I was only about 4 weeks and 5 days when it happened, i did not see a gynae yet and just wanted to know if it is necessary to go to a doctor to see if everything is okay before trying to get pregnant again? I still get pains in my lower back and then I bleed a little and then it stops again.

Yes you should see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/21

All I can say is GO TO THE DOCTOR. What is keeping you. You need to make sure that all is in order and that the bleeding is not something to worry.

Please go to you gynea for a check up you don't want to go through something like that again.

Please go and good luck.....

Reply to Pgames