Posted by: sue | 2007/02/21

Do I need to see a dr?

I had a miscarriage on the 10 February I was only about 4 weeks and 5 days when it happened, i did not see a gynae yet and just wanted to know if it is necessary to go to a doctor to see if everything is okay before trying to get pregnant again? I still get pains in my lower back and then I bleed a little and then it stops again.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Yes you should see a doctor.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/02/21

Hi there

All I can say is GO TO THE DOCTOR. What is keeping you. You need to make sure that all is in order and that the bleeding is not something to worry.

Please go to you gynea for a check up you don't want to go through something like that again.

Please go and good luck.....

Reply to Pgames

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.