Question
Posted by: Hurting Shoulder | 2007/04/09

Do I have Repetitive Stress Injuries

Hi.

I have been programming now for 7 years and I do , do exercises and have an active lifestyle by playing action cricket etc. The problem is however, that when I play a game of cricket or tennis, my shoulder gets very sore. In fact it's so bad that I can barely move it and sleeping is a mission.

So my questions are :
1. Do I have RSI
2. Are there any exercises or treatments that I can do to rehabilitate my shoulder ?

Dear Hurting shoulder
You could have rotator cuff syndrome - please let a physiotherapist evaluate your shoulder - 1st line treatment would be physio and rest and anti-inflammatories, if that does not help one would consider cortisone injection in the shoulder, if that does not help one could consider operation.

1
Posted by: Hurting shoulder | 2007/04/09

Thank you very much. I will have a physio look at it this week.

Reply to Hurting shoulder