Question
Posted by: BLUE BOOBS | 2005/07/28

Do I have pregnant boobs

I just had a blood HCG which turned out negative -

But my breasts have been really really sore - not just tender but really achy and I can see the viens more visibly and the nipples are darker and they feel heavier I swear youd think I was pregnant - could i stiil be pregnant and not show on the test - highly unlikely i know BUT then what else could cause this?

It depends when you tested. If it was before missing a period, it may have been too soon.

1
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/07/28

It sounds like preggie boobs! Did the doc tell you what your count was? Give it until next week and do another test.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica