Question
Posted by: tiki post | 2004/01/13

Do I have genital warts!!?? HELP!!

About four months ago, I had a small area on my vagina that was particularly itchy, especially after washing there and at first I thought that my soap might too harsh so I changed it but it still remained itchy, so recently I noticed that that area has developed to about five small roundish bumps that are slighly darker in colour, some days it is a bit more swollen up than other. What bothers me is that my partner and I always use condoms, so what and where and how could I have gotten this from!!? what can I do to get rid of this!!? Please help!!

You first need to have a diagnosis made. From your description it does not sound like genital warts, but you would need an examination to know what the bumps are. It may just be an allergy as you suspected.