Question
Posted by: Emoteen | 2007/03/19

Do i have a std or sti?

Im a 15 yr old boy who hates life.During some stages of my life i had sex with strangers.I suffer from pains in my bladder when i pee,I smell quite fishy down below and when i masturbate i can t stop peeing all nite.Can sum1 tell me if im infected and if u can have girlfreinds when infected.

Expert ImageTeen expert

please see a doctor asap and get checked out. it is illegal for people under 16years to be having sex, but if you choose to do so please wear a condom.

DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND IF NECESSARY TREATED FOR STI'S AS YOU WILL INFECT THE OTHER PERSON!!

1
Posted by: doctor | 2007/03/19

Go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to doctor