Question
Posted by: fiona | 2005/11/24

do i have a facial disorder?

i have had pimples since i was 12. nothing i used seemed to work. when ever i got medication, it only cleared my face for a while , then the pimles all came back. i used oxy 10 maximum face wash when i turned 19 which did work but started giving me some lines on my checks which look like wrinkles. i had to stop using this face wash and have used nothing since then. i am 23 now and i still suffer from pimples.i am really tied of the condition of my face, it even makes me depressed when i think too much of why i have to suffer like this and why nothing seems to work.

Fiona, the easiest would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out as I can’t do much without being able to see the problem first. Good luck.