Question
Posted by: curious | 2005/12/13

dna paternity test

how soon after the birth can this be done? what does it involve?

Well answered. It can, so far as I know, be done immediately. For the mother to be makin excuses to delay the test, to the man paying maintenance, has to be very suspicious.

5
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/13

Olivedale Cinic, speak to Sister Tess

(011) 704 9616

But you need consent of the parents, or at least one of the parents. Also need birth certificate of baby.

If he wants the test done, he may have to do it without her knowledge. I think you need ot have mothers consent. Speak to Sister Tess, she'll give you all the info.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

FIO is 100% right here, can be done staight away!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

I smell a rat...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: curious | 2005/12/13

sandton area, mother told the father it was too early to have tests done, but he's already paying her maintenance, baby is 4 months old. where must we go?

Reply to curious
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/13

Can be done straight away. They take a blood sample from the prospective father. From the baby they take an earbud and wipe the inside of the babies mouth to get some tissue cells from the cheeks.

Off the samples go to the lab, and about a week or so later you get the results. About R1000, and if youhave both parents tested, about R1400.

Where are you based, I can give you info on where to have it done.

Reply to figured it out