Question
Posted by: KB | 2003/01/06

DNA DIET

I've heard a lot of success stories where people followed the DNA Diet. (aparently it was on Carte Blanche some time ago) What is this diet and where can I get a hold of it?

Dear KB
I must admit that I have not heard of this diet, so perhaps one of our readers can oblige. Be careful though - if this diet is very high in protein and low in carbs, then it may cause all kinds of potentially dangerous side-effects. If it is a very-low-calorie diet then it will also not result in sustained, long-term weight loss, which is what one looks for in a slimming diet.