Posted by: Brownsuga | 2008/09/30

Hi, i have been getting dizzy spells for about 2 months or so. But this week it is getting worse. I get light headed and cannot see my computer screen properly. I just see lights. Like after staring at the sun or a bright light for a while when you look elsewhere, you still see that light. That' s what is happening but i am not looking into the sun or anything of the sort. These lights last about an hour or 2. What could be causing this?

Dear Brownsuga
You could maybe have low blood pressure, low bloodsugar or a type of migraine. This can also be due medication you take. You should have your blood pressure checked and may need an ECG to see if your heart rythm is normal. Please see your doctor?