Question
Posted by: elsi | 2005/05/31

dizzy spells while being pregnant

I am 12 weeks pregnant and have this terrible headache I have this pain in my head and behind my eye for days, I fainted yesterday and went to my GP who said it could be due to the flu I have, what worries me I have this faint feeling when hungry could it be my sugar levels or bloodpressure the GP said my bloodpressure is normal. Will be seeing my gynea tommorrow.

If you are not eating properly, the faintness could eb due to a low blood sugar. Try eating when it happens. Dizziness is quite common in early pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Luisa | 2005/05/31

Just remember that your heart is pumping out double the amount of blood now than what it used to......... Its quite a big change for your body. I also have a lot of dizzy spells, i have 12 weeks left, and i still get them now and again, even when i am sitting.

Dont worry everything will be okay, just take it easy

Reply to Luisa