Our expert says:
Urbanol will start working within 24 hours. I don’t think your symptoms are related to any of the medication you are taking. A panic attack is a discrete period of intense fear or discomfort, in which four (or more) of the following symptoms developed abruptly and reached a peak within 10 minutes:
• Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate
• Trembling or shaking
• Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering
• Feeling of choking
• Chest pain or discomfort
• Nausea or abdominal distress
• Feeling dizzy, unsteady, lightheaded, or faint
• Derealization (feelings of unreality) or depersonalization (being detached from oneself)
• Fear of losing control or going crazy
• Fear of dying
• Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations)
• Chills or hot flushes
A very fast pulse can cause a drop in blood pressure.
Dilated pupils can be caused by high levels of adrenaline.
If you feel like this, take a brown paper bag and put it over your nose and mouth. Breathe deeply and slowly for 15 counts and see if this aborts the symptoms. If it does, it is highly likely to be due to panic attacks.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.